Skip to content
Top Ten Reasons To Use Worm Castings In Your Garden
- Worm castings are naturally organic and odor free. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Will not harm plants. Can be used in any concentration due to a slow release process.
- Provide improved soil structure and aeration. Castings keep the soil loose and prevent the soil from compacting, thus allowing oxygen and water to reach the root system.
- Promote a healthy growth soil environment through beneficial microbial and bacterial activity.
- Contain natural growth hormones for bigger and more fibrous roots.
- “…tomato plants grown in the earthworm castings grew on average 126% from their original height….and plants grown in potting mix grew on average 45% from their original height…” – University of Georgia
- Long lasting.
- Can be used on any type of plants– trees, shrubs and even seedlings!
- Excellent source of Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Calcium.